If your heating system suffers from the following problems then you are likely to require power flushing:
- Does your boiler make noise?
- Does your radiators feel half cold?
- Do you hear noise in your pipes?
- Rusty radiators
- Small leaks starting to come from the radiators
- Dark water coming form your radiators
- Pump failure
- It takes a long time for your system to heat up the house
- Boiler keeps lock down-need to reset?
Any of these symptoms could indicate that your central heating system has circulation problems, due to the scale, sludge or corrosion in your system.
Overtime your central heating system can become blocked and restrict the flow to your radiators.
Power flushing can remove all these problems, and restore the system to have a better circulation and efficiency. It can also help prevent other problems like leaking radiators, rusty radiators and even help reduce energy bills
- We use a light-commercial power flush machine with powerful magnets to clean and filter the central heating system pipe work and radiators
- We are gas safe register
- We have 5 million public liability insurance
- We are cheap, fast, clean and reliable
- Our power flushes have a 2 year guarantee
We offer power flushing in the Essex and Kent areas. Please contact us for more details.